Do you ever get any of these signs of menopause?
- Menstrual Cycle Changes
- Mood Changes
- Hot Flashes
- Trouble Sleeping
- Changes in appearance
- Vaginal Changes
If so, it’s OK this is normal, because as we age women go through menopause and men will go through their own set of symptoms known as andropause. These changes are caused due to a change in hormone levels including estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, or thyroid. It is important to track both your symptoms and your levels to determine what is the culprit causing the most issues. The big problem is that these changes effect everyone in a slightly different way. Lets look at each of these symptoms in a functional way and identify the CAUSE of these changes listed above.
- Menstrual cycle changes- decreased estrogen or estrogen/progesterone imbalance
- Mood Changes- decreased progesterone production
- Hot Flashes- decreased estrogen or estrogen/progesterone imbalance
- Trouble sleeping- decreased progesterone production
- Vaginal Changes- decreased estrogen production
- Changes in appearance- decrease in testosterone or thyroid production
As you can see there are different causes for different symptoms. So if you would like to learn more or would like to learn more about YOUR symptoms.